Green Energy Solution
Targeting decarbonization and carbon neutral have become the global standard. All corporations and organizations have the responsibility to pass on the blue planet to the future generations. Alamport Renewables, in response to variety requirements from the clients facing new challenges, provide a wide variety of green energy solutions with the proprietary network of projects, developers, investors, financial institutions.
Alamport Renewables is supporting multiple Indonesian hydro power projects and Vietnamese wind and solar projects to be registered for I-REC (renewable energy certificate), and deliver I-REC to the industrial customers with targets to reduce/neutralize their carbon emissions in the countries.
For companies wishing to procure I-REC, please contact us.
Green Energy Development
Alamport Renewables develops and invests into renewable energy projects including hydro, biomass, and biogas in Indonesia. Members of the firm have a long history of renewable energy project development in the country, understanding different needs on the ground, doing business with Indonesian partners side by side.
Alamport Renewables is
- investing into a 40MW hydro power project;
- conducting a due diligence for its investment in a biomass power project;
- starting a feasibility study of a biogas power project using methane from manure waste
- ALAMPORT RENEWABLES PTE LTD
- Establishment date
- 1st March, 2022
- Registered address
- 160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation Centre, Singapore 068914
- USD 451,395 (as of end-August, 2023)
Fumito Kotani, Representative Director of Alamport
Soichiro Nishimori, Director of Alamport
- Alamport Inc. (100%)
- Business Description
- Consulting, development and investment for renewable energy projects